LECTURES & WORKSHOPS
- Joe Paradiso, Responsive Environments Group, MIT lab, USA
- Walter Van de Velde, Future and Emerging Technologies, European Commission, Belgium
- Atau Tanaka, Goldsmiths Digital Studio, Goldsmiths College, UK.
- Frederic Bevilacqua, Real Time Musical Interactions Group, IRCAM, France.
- Alois Ferscha, Institut für Pervasive Computing, Linz, Austria.
- Elisa Raffaella Ferrè, Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience, University College London, UK.
Hugues Vinet, IRCAM, France
Malika Auvray, LIMSI-CNRS, France
The description of the workshops of the HCC summer school 2013 can be found in the attached file: HC2_SS_Workshops.pdf
- Discussion and prototyping of a EEG based application focused in the consumer market
- Interface for a historified smart city
- Hybrid musical instrument and Internet of Things
- Embodied Interaction and Sound: Workshops on Body and Object Sonic Interaction (double workshop)