In order to foster interdisciplinary research and promote HCC research we have set up an Exchange Program.
Students that wish to apply for financial support from our Exchange Program should follow these steps:
- Identify a host institute or company working on HCC relevant topics willing to accept them
- Write a short abstract and motivation letter on what will be done during the visit and how it relates to HCC
- Join the HCC LinkedIn group and/or Twitter
- On completion of the exchange fill out a short questionnaire to help us evaluate results and impact
- Finally, provide some photos and video of the experience for our website
The Exchange Program is open to all graduate students (Masters and PhD).
A maximum of 1000€ support will be provided per student.
To apply or for more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be evaluated monthly and the decision communicated to the students directly.
Costs will be reimbursed upon receipt of the completed questionnaire and eligible receipts. A form will be provided.
|HC2 Exchange Program Template.doc||73.5 KB|
|HCC Exchange-Expenses.doc||112 KB|